quarta-feira, 4 de dezembro de 2013

'I will be brave. No, I am brave': A Coraline's mini review



I enjoyed it immensely. It was a light read but at the same time it was very creepy.
Coraline Jones and her family move to a new house and there, just passing a door, Coraline meets her 'other' family: funny people with buttons for eyes. However friendly this 'other' family seems to be, Coraline quickly learns not to trust them. They want something from her, something she might not be willing to give.
Mr. Gaiman certainly pulled me into Coraline's story, the story of a young and brave girl, the story of an explorer.
If you are looking for a quick read, I definitely recommend this one. You will not regret picking up this book. It is lovely. 
Rating: 5/5

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário