quinta-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2013

Christmas Gifts!

This are the books I got for Christmas!!!




I am really excited about this book. I just finished the first one and, even though I did not love it , I found it to be really entertaining. Now I'm curious to know what Kvothe will be up to next!



My love for Tolkien know no limits. I will buy every single one of his books. I just need time. And money. However, while I wait for the money, I'll spend some nice moments reading this lovely book!




I have heard so many great things about this book and so many people have recommended it to me! I am really looking forward to reading this book! And there is a movie coming, which is great. That means that I have to read this book before the movie comes out so I can see it in the cinema!



I love Sherman Alexie. His stories are great, entertaining, and thougth-provoking. This book has been on my TBR list since it was released and I can't wait to read it!


This books sounds really great. And the cover is awesome!



What really got me in this one was the cover. The story sounds great too, but the cover is amazing!

I love all my gifts and I can't wait to read them!





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário